Wednesday, December 02, 2009

hi again

waaaaaaaaah long time not looking for my blog wew it's been a long time not writing here suddenly I kind a miss to write abut myself so I know in detail what happen in my life :)
surprise surprise now I'm in Denmark I've been here since last end of February oh my God 2009 it's almost done and I have so much something new now in my life but still with that man :( the one that I said enough maybe this time is the real time to said good bye hahaha I found so much thing about him which makes me think if I'm still with him it means I'm so stupid but yes I am I'm so stupid when I have to think with love :( uuugh
next since I'm in Denmark I think I get more mature I really know how to handle kids even the little one :) and now I'm good enough with cooking I can make any kind of "lebaran's meal" and I'm so proud with that and just today I make nastar and the taste so good :)
and since I'm here I lost almost 20 kg wew that's really proud of me :D
I would like to writing more and more but didn't have time for now have to wake up the little one and picking up the middle one :D
oh I have so much story why I'm so stupid forget about my blogg??uuuh :(

mojn :)

No comments: